Xotic PPF Limited Warranty
The Xotic Group’s Limited Warranty applies to all ranges of film products (excluding accessories) only when used, handled, and installed. This warranty begins on the purchase date of your Xotic PPF film installation (with the installer invoice and Warranty Card required as proof). You must verify and ensure the suitability of any warranty information with respect to the specific product, application, use and care of your Xotic PPF film product.
Xotic Group designs, formulates and manufactures Xotic PPF P1, P2 and P3 paint protection films for optimum performance and durability. The Xotic Group commitment to quality is the foundation for the warranty coverage we provide.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects as follows.
- At the time of installation, products with known or evident manufacturing flaws were installed. It is the installer’s responsibility to inspect the items prior to installation for any defects.
- Damage caused by misuse, accidents, misapplication, normal wear and tear, dents from road debris impact, collisions, and/or intentional damage of any kind.
- Not following Xotic PPF guidelines or recommendations.
- Any film or paint surface damage produced by incorrect washing procedures, automated car washes, or the use of inappropriate or harmful wash or cleaning products or materials.
- Improper cleaning products used.
- Windscreens which are treated with a paint protective layer. Xotic PPF makes no guarantee or accepts no responsibility for any harm or injury that may occur as a result of this.
- Any installation that isn’t done by a certified Xotic PPF installer with current training, company licenses, and insurance.
Limited Warranty and Limited Remedy
Xotic Group warrants that applied Xotic PPF (Paint Protection Film) will be free of defects in materials and manufacture – including yellowing, bubbling, or cracking – for ten (10) years
from date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by misuse, accident, misapplication, or ordinary wear, nor does it apply to dents caused by physical impact of rocks or road debris. The warranty is transferable, provided that the new owner of the vehicle has the original paint protection film warranty paperwork, which includes, the original installer invoice, Warranty Card and written authorisation from the original Warranty Holder requesting the transfer.
If there is a breach of this warranty, then Xotic Group will have a certified Xotic PPF installer inspect and remedy based upon the results of the inspection.
Some installers may choose to offer, on their own behalf, different or additional warranties or remedies, beyond the limited warranty and limited remedy offered by Xotic Group. Please check your state and local laws before installing film on your headlamps; every state has different policies for aftermarket accessories. Xotic Group does not warrant paint protection film installed on headlamps and is not responsible for any resulting fines.
What is Considered an Acceptable Claim
Cracking, yellowing, discoloration, peeling, delaminating, degumming and bubbling are considered as an acceptable claim.
Making a Warranty Claim
To make a claim under this warranty, first contact your installer. If the installer is not available, simply contact Xotic Group at [email protected]
Xotic Group will direct you to a Xotic PPF certified installer to have your Xotic PPF P1, P2 or P3 film inspected and, if your claim is covered, Xotic Group will have the installer provide the stated remedy.
Implied Warranty Limitation
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR
CONDITION ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR OF PERFORMANCE, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY TIME PERIOD.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, Xotic Group and the installer of the Xotic PPF product shall
not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Xotic PPF product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.
Recommended Care for Xotic PPF Products
For maximum performance of Xotic PPF products, it is recommended that care consistent with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications for the external surfaces be followed:
- To extend the life and appearance of your Xotic PPF product and to preserve your warranty coverage, do not wash your vehicle for at least three (3) days after installation.
- Following this healing period, regular hand-washing is recommended. Hand-wash with soap, water and high-quality microfiber wash and drying materials. To prevent lifting, avoid automatic car washes and spraying the film edges with a high-pressure nozzle hose, high powered pressure steam or a power washer.
Any questions concerning this Limited Warranty should be addressed to our Warranty Department at [email protected]